At Destiny, serving is one of our core values. We believe it is an exciting opportunity to serve God and contribute to the growth of the church. Serving basically means rolling up your sleeves and getting involved. A good way to start serving is by joining one of the many teams in the church. Our church is comprised of a great variety of people doing a wide range of things to make our meetings and our church engaging, welcoming and full of life. Below you will find a description of the teams waiting to hear from you. Help us make a difference.
- Administration Team – Helping out in day to day office tasks.
- Connections Team – Church welcome team and prayer partners having initial contact with all those who respond to the appeal in meetings.
- Destiny Cafe – Preparing and serving refreshments and food. Providing customer care & hospitality for church events.
- Destiny Charity Superstore – Retail outlet raising funds and awareness of Destiny Angels.
- Destiny Angels – Various initiatives touching the needs in our city.
- Destiny Hopeline – Answering calls and responding to requests to provide practical or spiritual support.
- Destiny Kids – Kids making church relevant and fun.
- Finance Team – Working with our business manager and his team.
- Gardening Team – Maintenance of church grounds.
- GO! Team – Church on the street / Community Outreach.
- Graphics – Responsible for all graphics displayed on the main screen during meetings.
- Healing Meetings – Planning, organizing and serving at healing meetings.
- I.T. Team – Operation and management of church I.T.
- Janitorial & Cleaning – Maintain the cleanliness of the church building ensuring high standards of presentation.
- Leadership Resources – Bookshop and resource management.
- Lighting – Controlling the lighting and various effects in the main hall during all church meeting.
- Lifeline – Support for woman from abusive backgrounds.
- PA & Recording – Recording and engineering live sound within the church building, setting up, repairing and transporting equipment.
- Sign Language – Providing basic sign language in Sunday meetings for people with hearing difficulties.
- Singers & Musicians – Praise and worship for Sundays, Healing meetings, Street Outreaches and so much more.
- Stewards & Security – Pre meeting preparations, welcoming people as they enter the hall and showing them available seats.
- Storehouse – Sourcing food and essential items to provide hampers to those in need.
- Tots & Toddlers – Midweek group for pre-school kids and parents.
- TV Team – Reaching the world with God’s word via Livestream programmes. Also internal video projects for the Destiny Ministries Network.
- Fearless – Helping the youth in this city find their purpose in Christ. Opportunities on Thurs and Fri evenings.
For more details contact the church office – Phone 0141 616 6777; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.