Who We Are
Destiny Angels exists to support people through crisis and empower people with knowledge and new life opportunities.
Our vision is to see an army of caring, compassionate volunteers across the city expressing the love of Jesus through acts of kindness, meeting the felt needs of people who are experiencing vulnerability, equipping them with knowledge and opportunity to empower them to help themselves and help others.
What We Do
Our aim is to make the presence of the church felt wherever there is an expression of Destiny Church and to alleviate poverty and suffering, whatever that may look like, whether:
- food poverty
- emotional and psychological poverty
- isolation and sociological poverty
- educational poverty
- spiritual poverty
Current Destiny Angels initiatives:
- Hopeline – a listening ear, prayer support and signposting.
- Lifeline – a support network and activities for women experiencing vulnerability.
- Community Café – low cost/no cost cuppa, cake and company.
- Community Counselling – Community based counselling by our team of trained counsellors.
- Parenting Course – Support network and training for single parents.
- Budgeting course – Helping people to manage money.
- Immigration clinic – information and advice for immigrants.
For referrals to any of these initiatives, please call 0333 9000 909 and for general information contact 0141 616 6777.